- It finally feels and looks like spring! Hope everyone enjoys their weekend. 2 weeks ago
- Well we live in New England and Mother Nature is having too much fun with us. Most likely we’ll be closed... fb.me/Tai55Bac 1 month ago
- Snow day! We’ll be closing at 2 today due to the impending snowstorm. And we’ll be opening at noon tomorrow... fb.me/9a3VC7RmZ 1 month ago
- A few pictures from last weeks production of Into the Woods. Nice looking low fog effect. 1 month ago
- There is something haunting and comforting hearing the sound of the wind blowing over the fire doors in the flyloft. 1 month ago
Author Archives: kimrenee
A dear friend of mine asked me over coffee one day about renting some wireless headsets for an outdoor Christmas event. When I asked her if she needed just the headworn element, or if she needed the entire wireless system, … Continue reading
Did you know you can rent red carpet? What a great way to spruce up any corporate or special event. As long as you’re getting your sound, lighting, video and podium from us – why not the carpeting, too? Call … Continue reading
Holy spaghetti with wire nuts, this was a fun find! You never know what you’ll run across on a service call.
Put it on your calendar, folks! On Saturday, September 14th from 9:00am – 1:00pm, ALSS will be open and looking to move a lot of used gear! Audio, lighting, special effects – also discounts on everything in stock – gel, … Continue reading
Here we are right now! ALSS was asked to provide sound for a new church groundbreaking in Hartford!
Originally posted on Treffen Saint John:
After assisting a young and pretty, but very green, meeting planner through a series of logistical issues she told me it was a pleasure to find an AV technician so helpful. She went on…